Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Tours
- Our Siem Reap professional driver and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel, then you will start your tip to Beng Mealea temple which is about 59km from Koh Ker. It is surrounded by jungle. But the temple is ruined. You will see piles of beautiful broken stone. It was built by King Suryavarman II and has the same style to Angkor Wat. It is settled outside Angkor archaeological park and in the jungle. Beautiful photos can be taken there.
- You will have you lunch and take a rest.
- After finished Beng Mealea temple, you will continue your tour to Koh Ker which is about 120 km from Siem Reap City. Koh Ker was built by King Jayavarman IV in the second quarter of 10th century. It is pyramid shape which is distinct from other temples.
- These 2 temples are both outside Angkor Archaeological Park. So this tour require a quite long distance drive for each places.
$180 per car up to 3 people
- Driver, fuel, hotel pick up
- Toyota Highlander or Lexus RX 300
- English speaking tour guide
- Temple pass, meal
- Other not mentioned in inclusion